Does my Association have a designated Account Manager?

Every community managed by CAM has a designated Account Manager who is here to assist you in following your community's rules & regulations.

 You also have access to a Resident Services Group who are able to respond to many routine questions Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. or will put you in touch with your Account Manager.  Call 913-499-8948 for assistance.

Does my Association offer automatic withdraw of my Association assessments? 

Your Association does offer the automated clearinghouse (or ACH) option.  You may enroll through the Resident Portal by accessing “Setup Recurring Payments”.
I don't want to pay online or by automatic withdraw, how can I make my association payment?

Your Association assessment payment can be mailed to the lockbox processing center address on your debit statement (2633 McKinney Ave, #130-502, Dallas, TX  75204-2581), made online by accessing the Resident Portal, or the Resident Services Group will assist you in taking your payment over the phone.

Where can I find a copy of my Association's bylaws or other governing documents?

Your governing documents can be easily access from your Resident Portal by clicking “My Documents”.  If you have trouble accessing them or do not find what you are looking for, just give us a call.

 If your Association is located in Jackson County, MO, the governing documents can be found online by visiting:

 *fees may apply.

I am selling my home; do I need to tell my Realtor or relocation company that I live in an HOA?

If you are planning to sell your home it is important that you inform your Realtor and/or buyer that you live within a Homeowners Association.  Information on dues, special assessments & fees, and rules & regulations will need to be passed on to the new homeowner.  Your community may have certain restrictions on how you can market your home within the community, so call your Account Manager for full details.

Realtors needing to request a resale certificate should be directed to our simple-to-use Closing Portal through this website.

I received a statement in the mail, do I need to send in a payment?

First, take a careful look at the statement you received in the mail.  Does it indicate that you have a balance currently due or does it reflect a future month's charge?  If your statement reflects a balance due as of today's date, you will need to pay your outstanding dues online or by mailing a payment to the lockbox processing center address on the statement.  If your statement reflects a charge for the upcoming month, you can make a payment at any time prior to your Association's due date.  Don't forget to make your check or money order payable to the name of your Association (not CAM).

I live in a condominium or villas community where maintenance is provided and I need to report a work order.

If you live in a maintenance free community and need to submit a work order, simply contact your Account Manager by email or phone. 

I have an emergency work order request and it's after business hours.

In the event of an emergency outside of normal business hours, please call 913-499-8948 and the appropriate personnel will be paged and will return your call immediately. 


P.O. Box 803555, Dallas, TX. 75380-3555
913-499-8948  P H O N E             +              866-919-5696 

Website Builder